If you travel a lot you may run into the issue of not being able to access your Organization’s sharepoint site located on port 987 or any other blocked port. In this guide I will show you how to access your sharepoint documents via your Outlook Web Access.
Note: Your System Administrator must configure this correctly on the SBS Server first before you can continue.
Note 2: You must use Internet Explorer
Access Outlook Web Access
1. Select "This is a private computer"
2. Enter your login credentials
3. Click Log On
Open the Sharepoint location
Enter the name of the sharepoint location
1. Enter the name of the local Sharepoint site, Most cases it is "Companyweb"
2. Click Open (This may take some time depending on the speed of your internet connection)
Add the location to your favorites and access your documents
1. Click "Add to Favorites"
2. Click "Shared Documents" to access your documents
Trackback from your site.